6.01.2007

Graphis Diagrams


Title: Graphis Diagrams
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Year: 1981
Publisher: Graphis Press Corporation
ISBN: 3 85709 410 9

To my mind Graphis Diagrams has to be one of the seminal publications on diagrams. Less acedemic than Tufte, this book showcases a wealth of styles from the crazy to the intensely Swiss. Here are some of my favourite parts.




William Hedges/William Newton's Task magazine for the Ontario Department of Labour
Atilier Stankowski's Fördertechnik magazine for A. Stotz AG
Walter Allner's Fortune magazine



Covers from the Boehringer Pharmaceutical Company: Naturwissenschaft und Medizin (Natural Science and Medicine) designed by Erwin Poell in the 60/70s.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Jay. Thanks for posting it. Wonder if I can get hold of a copy. I'm going to have a look.

Incidentally, what do you think of Tufte? I haven't read any of his books (only the website). Have you?

Smoothfluid said...

On Thursday I was tearing my hair out hunting for some designed graphs that were more approachable than Tufe, who, I believe, is in a class of his own. This is perfect. Just placed an order.

Anonymous said...

where i can find scans of this?

Anonymous said...

My collection is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ekusupo/sets/72157594525374402/

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO